THE 16TH ANNUAL ALEPH AUCTION
Monday Evening, February 19, 2018 - 7:30 PM
at The Shul
9540 Collins Avenue
Surfside, FL 33154
The Aleph Institute cordially invites you to the 16th Annual Aleph Auction, a raffle-oriented evening of entertainment with many great prizes. Choose the raffle(s) for the prize(s) you want to win.* Then, socialize or sit back, relax and enjoy-you could be a big winner!
*Participants need not be present to win.
$18 per person
Receive $18 in auction money FREE with admission.
*For Adults Only. Due to the atmosphere of the evening, children regretfully will not be allowed.
- All prizes must be claimed by Wednesday, FEB. 21, 2018. After this date, Aleph takes no responsibility and prizes may be considered forfeited.
- Not responsible for typographical errorS. Some prizes may differ slightly from their picture.
- Email and phone orders must be received by FRIDAY, FEB. 16, 2018
- ALL prizes have a cash value and aleph reserves the right to provide the cash value in place of each prize.
- All vacation packages must be confirmed with Aleph Auction coordinators no later than 2 weeks after the auction date.
- Vacation packages may have restrictions and price values at Aleph’s discretion.
- Non-locals: Winners will be notified via telephone or e-mail. For your convenience, upon request prizes may be shipped via UPS for a nominal fee. However, Aleph takes no responsibility for large or oversize items shipped.
- *Terms and conditions of $100,000 Grand Prize: Joint raffle drawing will take place on March 21, 2018.
Entries must be received by March 20, 2018. Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States of America (excluding Texas) and Canada, who have reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside at the time of entry. See official rules, including entry deadlines and how to enter without making a donation, which govern this sweepstakes, available at https://powerofspeech.org/sweepstakesrules. Void in Texas where prohibited by law. U.S. law governs (not applicable to Quebec residents).